- Phase behaviour of colloidal molecules with anisotropic interactions
Guido Avvisati, March 2017, Thesis, Utrecht University (2017)
- How surfaces determine the properties of Nanomaterisals: A Density Functional theory study
Rik Koster February 2017, Thesis, Utrecht University (2017)
- Directed Assembly of Colloidal Rods. Spheres and their Mixtures
Henriëtte Bakker, February 2017, Thesis, Utrecht University (2017) movies
- When shape is enough: from colloidal spheres to twisted polyhedra, from icosahedral to chiral order
Simone Dussi, Thesis, Utrecht University (2016).
- Experiments in which oil, water and colloidal particles meet
Nina Elbers, Thesis, Utrecht University (2015)
- Towards Directional Colloidal Interactions
Marlous Kamp, Thesis, Utrecht University (2015)
- Self-assembly of faceted colloidal particles
Anjan Prasad Gantapara, Thesis, Utrecht University (2015).
- Towards crystals of crystals of nanocrystals: A self-assembly study
Bart de Nijs, Thesis, Utrecht University (2014).
- Self-assembly of colloidal spheres and rods in external fields
Thijs Besseling, Thesis, Utrecht University (2014).
- Monodisperse elastic shells: a 3D study of jammed granular matter and microencapsulation
Jissy Jose, Utrecht University, 2014.
- Many-body effects in anisotropic colloids: polarization, electrostatic interactions, and Van der Waals forces
Bas Kwaadgras, Utrecht University, 2013.
- Phase behavior of colloidal dimers and hydrodynamic instabilities in binary mixtures [8 Mb]
Kristina Milinković, Utrecht University, 2013.
- Long-range repsulsive charged colloids in and out of equilibrium
Marjolein van der Linden, Utrecht University, 2013.
- Control over colloidal particle morphology by dispersion polymerization
Bo Peng, Utrecht University, 2013.
- Entropy-driven phase transitions in colloidal systems
Ran Ni, Utrecht University, 2012.
- Anisotropic Nanocolloids: Self-Assembly, Interfacial Adsorption, and Electrostatic Screening [17 Mb]
Joost de Graaf, Utrecht University, 2012.
Supplemental Information (thesis of Joost de Graaf) [41 Mb]
- Complex colloidal structures by self-assembly in electric fields
Hanumantha Rao Vutukuri, Utrecht University, 2012.
- Fluorescent colloidal silica rods – synthesis and phase behavior [90 Mb]
Anke Kuijk, Utrecht University, 2012.
- Clustering and self-assembly of colloidal systems [39 Mb]
Frank Smallenburg, Utrecht University, 2012.
- Using light scattering to track, characterize and manipulate colloids [27 Mb]
Peter van Oostrum, Utrecht University, 2011.
- Self-assembly in colloidal hard-sphere systems
Laura Filion, Utrecht University, 2011.
- Oppositely charged colloids out of equilibrium [264 Mb]
Teun Vissers, Utrecht University, 2010.
- Hard spheres out of equilibrium [27 Mb]
Michiel Hermes, Utrecht University, 2010.
- Anisotropic colloids: synthesis and phase behavior of eccentric, dimer and string-like colloids [20 Mb]
Ahmet Faik Demirörs, Utrecht University, 2010.
- Anisotropic colloids: bulk phase behavior and equilibrium sedimentation [6 Mb]
Matthieu Marechal, Utrecht University, 2009.
- Manipulation of colloidal crystallization [10 Mb]
Esther C. M. Vermolen, Utrecht University, 2008.
- Anisotropic Model Colloids [26 Mb]
Carlos M. van Kats, Utrecht University, 2008.
- Characterization of photonic colloidal crystals in real and reciprocal space [20Mb]
Job H. J. Thijssen, Utrecht University, 2007.
Supplemental movies: fluc_speckles.avi,
- Control over colloidal crystallization by shear and electric fields [19 Mb]
Yu Ling Wu, Utrecht University, 2007.
- Manipulating colloids with charges & electric fields [37 Mb]Mirjam Leunissen, Utrecht University, 2007.
- Bulk and confinement-induced phase transitions in colloidal suspensions [13 Mb]Andrea Fortini, Utrecht University, 2007.
- Hollow colloidal particles by emulsion templating – from synthesis to self-assembly [5 Mb]
Carmen Zoldesi, Utrecht University, 2006.
- Colloidal suspensions in shear flow – a real space study [7 Mb]
Didi Derks, Utrecht University, 2006.
- High-refractive index particles in counter-propagating optical tweezers – manipulation
and forces [4 Mb]
Astrid van der Horst, Utrecht University, 2006.
- Tunable plasmon resonances in anisotropic metal nanostructures [7 Mb]
Joan Penninkhof, Utrecht University, 2006.
- Structure and phase behavior of colloidal rod suspensions [3 Mb]
Svyatoslav Savenko, Utrecht University, 2006.
- Binary colloidal crystals [30 Mb]
Christina Christova, Utrecht University, 2005.
- Phase behavior of charged colloids and the effect of external fields [5 Mb]
Antti-Pekka Hynninen, Utrecht University, 2005.
- Optical tweezers in concentrated colloidal dispersions [12 Mb]
Dirk L. J. Vossen, Utrecht University, 2004.
- Colloidal Epitaxy. A Real-Space Analysis [33 Mb]
Jacob P. Hoogenboom, Utrecht University, 2002.
- Towards a Complete Photonic Band Gap in the Visible [6 Mb]
Krassimir P. Velikov, Utrecht University, 2002.